CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

She's back!

My mom has finally moved back to Tuscaloosa! Woohoo :) She and my stepdad moved Monday and are now officially Tuscaloosians again! I'm going to like being able to just call her up & ask her to go with me to T.J. Maxx or Walmart. I will probably get on her nerves for a while :) Brayden is thrilled and thinks we should be at her house all the time. I picked him up from my dads yesterday when I got off work & the first thing he said was "ok, let's go to Mawmaw's!"
My stepmom asked me what we had planned for Memorial Day. I told her I wasnt sure yet, but my mom mentioned cooking out. She then said "this is going to complicate things" :) Normally I would just run over to their house for lunch, after all it's only 2 minutes away (we can see their neighborhood from our front yard). Now I guess I'll just have to go with whoever asks first :) Too much family - I think thats a good problem to have! :)

0 comments: