CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 7, 2009

Preschool, turning 2 and potty training

I know, I know...I haven't blogged in forever....I've been too busy reading everyone elses...:)
It seems that I don't have 'babies' anymore. Brayden is starting preschool next week! We went yesterday to see his room and visit his teachers and he is very excited. I think he is really going to enjoy it. He will be going 3 days a week. I almost cried when we walked in his room, so I don't even want to think about his 1st day of Kindergarten next year! He is just growing up way too fast. My sweet Emma will be tunring 2 on Sunday....where does the time go?!? We are in the process of potty training her & she is doing vey well. She has had 2 accidents....thank the good Lord both times she was on the tile & not on my carpet! She had a poopy accident in the bathroom, and lets just say she went straight in the tub, after I wiped to poop off of course, the rugs got washed & the floor was scrubbed with clorox wipes (which are the best thing ever!) Ahhh, the joys of motherhood!

0 comments: