CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My plans for the rest of the week...

My sister-in-law just informed me that I am slacking on my blogging.... I havent had anything overly exciting happen so I will just let everyone know my plans for this week. My mom is in town today so I will spend some time with her this afternoon. Tomorrow is church night. Thursday I am taking Brayden to the pediatrician. When he went for his 3 year check up his iron was a little low so we need to have it rechecked. The child wont eat anything so I'm thinking about having a feeding tube put in while we're there. I know 3 year olds are picky, but he eats barely enough to stay alive. If it wasnt for pedia-sure & vitamins he would get no nutrients. He will eat bananas so I'm glad about that. I'm excited about Friday....Patrick & I are having a date night...all by ourselves! Can you believe that? We NEVER get a babysitter to go out alone. In the past 3 years I think we have gone out by ourselves a total of 4 times...seriously! Saturday evening I have a lingerie shower to attend. I will post again after Brayden's doctor visit to let y'all know how it goes...

0 comments: