CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

You wont believe what I did!!

I locked my keys in my car with it running & Emma in her car seat....seriously!
I called On Star even though I don't have it connected anymore I thought surely they would unlock my car with a child inside. The guy said "m'am, our records show that you canceled your account so we can't unlock the doors for you, would you like me to connect you to 911" Uh.... NO, I don't need an ambulance idiot, I want my car unlocked! He also said "When you get in the car if you'll push the onstar button we'll get your account rstarted" Are you kidding me!!! My 1 year old child is locked in the car & you won't unlock it in a semi-emergency & you think I'm going to pay for your service....uh, that would be a BIG FAT... NO!!!
Buford came & got it unlocked & Emma was fine. It was around 7:00 Sunday evening so I thought it would cost me an arm & a leg, but it was only $45....
If your wondering why I didn't just use the extra key.... My hubby was cutting our grass about a month or so ago. His keys fell out of his pocket & he ran over them with the mower...

0 comments: