CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What did you say?!

You'd be surprised what can come out of a 3 year olds mouth.....
Yesterday while picking Brayden & Emma up from their Pawpaw & Nana's Brayden was being a little huffy. He wanted cookies & I told him no. So he did what any kid would do, he ran & asked Nana... He was told "no" by Nana as well. He didn't like that answer so he got a little loud & said "YES!" I said to him "Brayden, you are not getting cookies right now, please stop being ugly" His response to that was "Well, Mommy, you quit being a b***h" I thought I was going to hit the floor! I didnt respond to him hoping he would never repeat it again! Sometimes if you make a big deal the word sticks more that if you just let it slide. I really try not to let ugly words slip, ecspecially in front of Brayden. I don't know if he heard it from me or somewhere else, but I was a very shocked & it took me a second to register what he said.... Of course, these days you hear worse that that flipping through the tv channels.

0 comments: