CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Much of nothing.....

I still don't have anything overly exciting to blog about....sorry Amber ;)
This week has been pretty calm. We had a good church service last night & I am looking foward to our speaker for Sunday night.
Patrick & I are currently looking at houses...yet again. We have stumbled upon a really good deal that I am very excited about. We have made no offers or definite plans yet, but hopefully soon. I am not going to rush it. I have just put it in God's hands & if he sees fit for us to have a new home right now then that would be GREAT. However, I also know that if it doesnt work out that there is a reason. I have read some really good daily devotionals over the past week & have finally realized that it does not matter how bad I wont something, if it is not in God's plan it wont happen. Everything happens in His time. I am a very impatient (and sometimes controling) person & sometimes its really hard for me to just turn things over to God & let it go. It's a work in progress!
I hope everyone has a blessed week!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I sure hope something exciting happens next week. I'll just keep reading. With 2 kids you should have lots to blog about. Like the banana or the idea of Brayden loosing his shoe in Walmart. Good luck with the house hunting.