CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Lovin' the new house!

After a long & very stressful couple of days last week.....we are finally in our new house! We still have several boxes to unpack. Well, I say we, but really I should have said "I". You know how men are....... they spend 1, maybe 2 days moving things & then they are done. Leaving us to unpack everything & put it in it's place. Which of course takes weeks or even months to get everything "just right". This week I hope to get my living room painted & some pictures up so it will start looking more like a home.
I was a little nervous about moving. I didn't know if we would have nice neighbors or if there would be other kids for Brayden & Emma to play with....... It turns out I already know quite a few people in the neighborhood.

0 comments: