CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thank goodness yesterday is over....

We had a very eventful day yesterday! I took little miss Emma to the pediatrician yesterday morning while Patrick & Brayden satyed home to await the arrival of of the service man to install our Direct TV. I called Patrick when we got done at the peds office to tell him that Emma has a sinus infection & strep throat. It's not very common for children her age to get strep, but Brayden had it last week, so the ped said thats probably where she got it. I told Patrick I was going by CVS to drop off her prescription. Then he told me about his morning while Emma & I were gone. Patrick said that he was in the house & heard the service man scream. He said the he ran outside & the the man was coming down out of the attic with blood pouring down his arm. He had somehow cut his arm pretty deep. He told Patrick to call an ambulance. The paramedices came & took the man to the hospital. the only update that we had was that he was having surgery to repair the muscle in his upper arm. The sent another guy (very brave) to finish our installation. He arrived at our house around 12:30 & finished around 5:30 or so with no injuries.
I guess I should be a sign to post in my fron yard that says "Danger Zone"......

0 comments: