CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanks for the advanced notice..

Well, it looks like my plans to have a somewhat relaxing Friday evening have been scratched. I asked my dad on Tuesday if he wanted to check with my uncle & if the had any plans for tomorrow & we could all get together at my house if they wanted to. My Pawpaw passed away in August & my Mawmaw passed away 10 years ago on the 24th. My Uncle has decided to take a break & go to the beach & I never seem to have time to spend with my dad on Thanksgiving so I thought it would be nice for us to get together tomorrow while no one was too busy. Well, like I said I asked my dad Tuesday & heard nothing else about it so I never really made any plans. Well I called my dad to see if hubby could borrow his drill to hang some blinds. During the conversation he informs me that he has talked to my uncle & they have no plans for tomorrow so they can all come over. WHAT?! Thanks for the notice! So now I am going home to finish painting my living room, clean my enitre house.....bathrooms, dust, vac, mop...the works. It also looks like I will be making a trip to the grocery store as well. In my dads defense he has been on midnights (11p-7a) all week so he's been tired & he said that he had forgotten about it until this morning.

0 comments: