CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Someone needs a good old fashion butt whippin'!

And I want to be the 1 to give it to 'em!!! Ok, so I walk out my front door yesterday morning to take the kids to my dads so that I can go back to the hospital with hubby. I glance over at my car at & see what appears to be a dent. I think to my self.....'You have got to be kidding me! Its must just be a shadow or reflection or something'......Oh no my friends, it is a for real dent! It appears that someone has hit my car with a brick! Seriously!!! I don't know if they were trying to break out my window, missed & instead hit the car & then just left or if this person/persons just felt like chunking a brick at something. Did someones mamma not teach them how to behave? Did she not teach them that you don't vandalize someone elses property?? Did she not whip them enough?? too much? Well, if she whipped them at all it apparently did no good! If I ever, by some small miracle, find out who did it.....Woohoo, look out!!!! It isn't fair to me to have to spend my money that hubby & I work to earn to have it repaired because someone didn't want to do their job as a parent & teach their child to respect other peoples things!

0 comments: