CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Sharing the cooties...

Will everyone at my house ever get well? Brayden has been sick for about 2 weeks. Emma has been sick for about a week & now......I have a cold! Usually when I catch cooties along with the kids we will all swap it around for the next 2 months! Seriously.....I still have boxes to unpack, rooms to organize, a living room to paint, pictures to hang & 2 sick kids to take care of...I don't have time to be sick! I have family coming over for Thnksgiving dinner (which in only 3 weeks away! Where has the time gone???) & I really want to have my house looking like a home by then.... Hopefully this germ episode wont last long.
On a side note:
Please pray for my brother-in-law, Ronnie. He has cancer (lymphoma) & now is in the hospital with pneumonia.

0 comments: