CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

10 years ago today...

Today is a sad day for me. My wonderful Mawmaw passed away after a tough battle with cancer on November 24, 1998. It has been 1o years and I still miss her like crazy. I think about her every day. I wish that my husband could have meet her and I know that she would have my children so spoiled I wouldn't be able to stand it :) Sometime when I am playing with them I find myself thinking about how she would have enjoyed them. She was a wonderful lady & a faithful Christian. This Thanksgiving will be really hard for my family. My Pawpaw passed away suddenly from a heart attack on August 13. I feel so blessed to have had such wonderful Godly grandparents. I am am thankful for all the love and support that they always gave me.

0 comments: