CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Finally, a real doctor...

I am so aggravated at my pediatrician!! I am seriously going to change peds! Brayden has had trouble breathing while he's asleep for a while now. He also has had trouble with his tonsils. He's had strep a few times & his tonsils are rather large. Anytime I mention this to the ped she always says it's fine. No, it's not fine! A 3 year old shouldnt snore so loud that it's hard to get any sleep. He also shouldn't toss & turn all night & wake himself up jerking because he can't breath. I finally had enough & made a vist to North River ENT. We saw Dr. Shields, who actually listened to what I was telling him & then he looked in his throat for about 2 seconds & said "His tonils are too big! He needs to have his tonsils & his adenoids taken out." I am so upset that the ped dismissed it when I asked her about it. We could have solved this problem months ago rather than letting it get worse. So, Brayden will be having his surgery on Dec. 11th. I am not sure what time yet. We will go back to meet with Dr. Shields next Wed (10th) & find out all the details. Also, I am now looking for a new pediatrician if anyone has any suggestions.

0 comments: