CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Lovin' my hubby!

I am so loving my hubby right now. He bought me a new diamond wedding ring. The ring I have now is my Mawmaw's so I really love it for sentimental reasons, but I've always wanted a white gold set.
When I opened the gift the conversataion went as follows:
me: "WOW! THANK YOU!!"
hubby: "Is that the 1 you wanted?"
me: "YES!.....but I don't have a band to go with it" (my other set is yellow gold)
hubby: "Can't you wear it with your other band?"
me: "Honey, you can't put a white gold engagement ring with a yellow gold wedding band"
hubby:" Well...... maybe you can get that next year."
So while I'm loving my new wedding ring it has been temporarily placed on my right ring finger until I can get a band to match.

0 comments: