CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My sweet son...

My 3 year old says some of the most random things....
Monday I decided that I would brave the cold weather and take the kids to the Christmas parade. I was running a little last as usual. I told Brayden to get in his car seat while I buckled in Emma. I apparently forgot to then buckle him. We had just pulled out of our neighborhood & Brayden said "Mommy, you didn't buckle me." I pulled over to buckle him & the conversation went as follows:
Bray: "Who made you Mommy?"
Me: "Who made me Mommy?"
Bray: "Yes"
Me: "You did"
Bray: "How did I make you Mommy?"
Me: "When you were born I became your Mommy"
Bray: "Well....who made me?"
Me: "God"
Bray: in such a sweet little voice "Mommy, your very smart!"

0 comments: