CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Very Merry Christmas!

We wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas, we wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
I really don't have time to be blogging right now, but I'm doing it anyway... I just finished icing a cake for a big family get together at my church tonight. We're talking great aunts/uncles, cousins, ...the works. I love getting together & catching up with everyone! The men of the family usually play Dominos the entire evening, they only stop to eat ;). This is our first Christmas without my Pawpaw so it will be really sad to see all of the men playing dominos & my Pawpaw not being there with them. I've been so busy this week, I've hardly had time to really think about it, but I know it will hit me hard tonight....
We had a pretty busy day yesterday. I started cooking/cleaning at 7 yesterday morning & didn't go to bed until 12:30 this morning. We went to my uncles house at 1:00 yesterday, where we had a great time. I took some really good pics, but thanks to my hubby they are now deleted off of my camera...I have no idea what he was trying to do! We got back home around 3:00, Patrick gave Emma a nap while I ran to the Dollar General for more wrapping paper. When I got home I started cooking again to get ready for my dad, stepmom & brothers. When I got back Patrick left to go get Brayden from my moms (he went home with her from my uncles). While I'm cooking & trying to play with miss Emma I get a phone call from my stepmom telling me we're under a tornado warning....WHAT?! I am such a paranoid freak about bad weather. I'll be the 1st 1 to the closet looking for a helment to put on ;) So I turn on the news & realize that it's no where near us & go back to cooking. We ate then opened gifts, made cookies for Santa, watched tv & hubby & I finally got in the bed.. Only to get up this morning with another day just as busy....I need go get the kids up from a nap so we can get ready for my mother-in-laws...I will post some pics from today later if my doesnt delete those as well......

0 comments: