CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 19, 2008

Celebrating CHRISTmas!

Ok, so it really bothers me when people say "Have a nice Holiday" rather than "Merry Christmas". Businesses do this so they wont offend anyone. Let's think about this for a minute....in reality only Christians should be celebrating Christmas. After all, Christmas is about the birth of CHRIST! It's ok for all of the non-Christians who get so offended to take a few days off of work when this time of year rolls around. If they don't believe in what Christmas is all about shouldn't they just go to work like any other day? While I'm on my soap box...it also annoys the stew out of me when I see xmas.....it's not xmas, it's CHRISTMAS!!!! You got that?? C-H-R-I-S-T-mas. ok...I think I've got it all out of my system :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Hey! X-mas use to both me too. I saw this the other day and thought it may help with your frustration.

http://www.starstuffs.com/xmas/xmas.html

Merry CHRISTmas!!

Amber said...

Sorry

"bother" not "both"