CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Just rambling

The rest of my day is going to be a little busy. I am leaving work at 12:30, just the same as I do every Monday & Tuesday. Today my cousin has decided that she wants to come over & spend the afternoon with us. She is 11 and she likes to come over & play with the kids. They enjoy her company as well. This works out great for me because I have to go home & finish packing for our trip to Tallahassee for a visit with my in-laws. My cousin is a big help & entertains the kiddos very well! My mom & sister are both coming into town today so I want to be able to spend time with them before we make our road trip at 7:00 tonight. That's right....that will put us getting to Tallahasse around 1 am.......2 am FL time! Hubby & I decided to go ahead & leave tonight when he gets off work rather than wake the kids up at 3 or 4 am tomorrow morning to leave town. The plan is for them to sleep in the car on the way down. I know that doesnt sound very comfy, but we'll make it work. We will be back home Friday in time to watch the Tide Roll! My dad & stepmom are going to the Sugar Bowl as well as my stepbrother who, of course, will be cheering!
Please pray for safe trips.....for us traveling to FL and back, for my mom traveling here from Robertsdale & back home, for my sister/niece/nephew traveling from Hartselle and then home, & for my dad, stepmom & brother traveling to & from New Orleans!
I hope everyone has a blessed 2009!!!

0 comments: