CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Guardian Angel?

Brayden, like most kids, has a wonderful imagination. He usually "plays" with my nephew - he lives in North AL. He pushes the clothes hamper around & says he's pushing Andrew in it;) He started talking about "Jessiny" about a month or so ago. I never thought much about it because we have a girl a church named Chasity so I thought he was talking about her. Well yesterday at his Pawpaw & Nana's he was talking about her. The conversation went somewhat as follows:
Nana: "Brayden, who is Jessiny?"
Brayden: "She's my friend"
Pawpaw: "Is it a she or he?"
Brayden: "She's a girl"
Nana: " Do you know her from church?"
Brayden: "No, I know her from Heaven......when I'm at your house she watches me in the kitchen and when I'm at my house she watches me in my bedroom"
Does he have a Guardian Angel?
I just talked to him on the phone & asked about her....
Mommy: "Have you played with Jessiny today?
Brayden: "No, she's at school"
Mommy: "Oh, she had to go to big school"
Brayden: "Yeah, she's little like me, but she had to go to school"
Now, Keep in mind that we don't know anyone named "Jessiny". I have never even heard that name on tv or anywhere else.....

0 comments: