CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's that time....

Ok, here's the deal. I want, stratch that, need to loose weight! We're talking like 40 lbs! I've never been really skinny. Well, there was that 1 time I took diet pills & lost 40 lbs. putting me at 122lbs. Since then I have gotten married, had 2 kids & packed back on those 40lbs plus a little.....so depressing! Now, I never weigh...I avoid it at all cost, but for some reason last week, against my better judgment, I got the scale out of the closet & stepped right up. My first thought was, and I actually said it out loud, "Are you kidding me?" My second thought was "I am offically a 'fat chick'! " And my third....you guessed it - "It's diet time!" I usually can stick with a diet for a couple of weeks & then I kind of taper off - Well not this time. I am sooo disappointed in myself, I seriously cannot believe that I have just let myself go after having kids... So I am now on a diet! I also plan to start walking around my neighborhood. I got my ipod charged & ready to go last night, but when I got up this morning & realized it was only 20 degrees outside I decided to go back to bed. But, tomorrow, tomorrow I will start walking, I don't care if I have to dress in several layers, I will be out there tomorrow am at 6:15 walking!
I'm hoping my hubby will get on board as well, yesterday he brought home Zaxby's & when I stole a fry.....I know, I know....... he said "That's not on your diet" Ok seriously, how about you not bring it home. Couldn't he have eaten in the car in the gagrage before he came in??? Is that too much to ask? Oh, and then my dad brings by 2 50 count boxes of rice krispie for the kids. I told him "Daddy, I'm trying to diet" He said "Oh, Im sorry" Seriously...I need a little help here!

1 comments:

Amber said...

Good Luck. My mom and start doing Weight Watchers two weeks ago and so far we are both down a little over five pounds. It fairly easy and I think they have an online program if you dont like meetings, but I have to go to the meetings other wise I quit. What ever you choose to do, do it health. No diet pills no starving. Hope to see your "skiny self" soon. Love ya.