CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Rowdy children!

My children have become extremely rowdy..... Sunday night while cooking dinner (Patrick at work) I yelled words like "no" "stop" don't do that again" about 4 billion times. Usually when I hear Brayden & Emma both giggling they are up to no good. I walked in the living room just in time to watch little Miss Emma take a nose dive off of Brayden's little chair. She got right back up laughing with a big red carpet burn on her forehead & proceeded to do it again....chair #1 was taken away. I walk back into the kitchen to check on dinner...again I hear giggling....I go back into the living room to see her doing the same thing with her rocking chair....chair #2 ...taken away. They follow me into the kitchen chasing each other. A few minutes later they wander back into the living room....and yet again I hear the giggling. I walk in to see Emma running from Brayden playing "chase" & then ......he tackles her! After sending them to seprate activities Patrick walks in the door... couldn't he have gotten there just 10 minutes earlier...lol

0 comments: