CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New puppy...

We now have a new family member. Her name is Sadie. She is so sweet & the kids both love her! Anytime she is still Emma hugs & kisses her...and when she's not still Emma is chasing her...lol. Brayden still calls her "doggy" from time to time rather than "Sadie" & Emma just calls her "No" :) She sleeps with Brayden every night. We're working on the potty training, she has had a few accidents, but I just clean it up & go on, over all she is doing very well! Most of the time she will go to the door & whine when she needs to potty. Like all puppies she chews on any & everything so we try to keep plenty of toys around her hoping she will chew on 1 of those rather than my basket with magazines in it next to the couch. Emma likes to play in her food/water bowl. I'll catch her putting the food, 1 piece at a time, into the water side...We have had her 1 week & I still havent taken any pictures. I need to buy new batteries & I forget everytime I go to the store... I will work on that & post pics..

0 comments: