CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Finally rid of the stomach bug....

I don't even know where to begin with this post. Emma woke up around 2am Tuesday morning throwing up. She also had extremely yucky diapers, I actually raised the window a few times :) Patrick called me at work Wednesday and told me that he thought he was getting what Emma had. Right after supper Brayden got the bug and the shortly after that I cought it as well. Patrick & I both started feeling better Friday. Brayden still had a touch of it yesterday. I honestly don't have a clue how many loads of laundry I have done this past week. Thankfully my mother-in-law owns a carpet cleaning company and Patrick was able to get the van and clean our carpet Friday. Now, we have passed the stomach bug on to my dad and Emma has a cold. I ahve not been to work since last Wednesday, so I guess I better get back tomorrow!

0 comments: