CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Busy bee

I have a fairly busy week & weekend. Patrick and I are going to Lake Guntersville Thursday for our anniversary. My mom is coming to town tomorrow from South AL and is going to stay with the kids while we are gone. My sister, niece and nephew will be coming to town from North AL on Thursday so Patrick & I will come home to a house full on Friday! Brayden and Emma will have so much fun with Mawmaw, Aunt Christy and their cousins they may not want us to come home. We will be dying Easter eggs on Friday evening. Saturday morning we have a preschool Easter party with church at The Barnyard from 9:00-11:00, then we're having a family cook out and Easter egg hunt at our house at 4:00. Sunday, we will get up to see what the Easter Bunny has left and then off to church where it's my turn to work the nursery. Sunday afternoon will be full of Easter egg hunts as well! I hope everyone has a very blessed Easter!

0 comments: