CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good news!

My mom is moving back to Tuscaloosa! I am very excited about this new information :) She and my stepdad are moving back in about 4 weeks. I'm sure they will miss being so close to the beach! My mom stayed at our house while Patrick & I went out of town for our anniversary a couple of weeks ago & Emma became a Mawmaw's girl so I know she will love being able to see her Mawmaw ALOT more. My mom is very excited about moving back to be closer to the grankids. All I can say is she better get ready, I'm sure Brayden will be calling her everyday wanting to go to her house or her come over to ours! I am very excited about having a walking buddy now. It hard pushing 2 kids in a double stoller who weigh about 60 lbs (combined). Now I will have someone to swap pushing duty with :)

0 comments: